Dynamic Websites and User Experience
- Add effects to text, buttons, and other style elements
- Run animations
- Create sliding image galleries
- Populate, show, drop-down, and hide information menus
- Zoom in and out on an image
- Embed audio and video files into a webpage
- Respond to user interactions on the webpage
A.I. & Machine Learning Projects
You should learn HTML first because it is the primary web development language responsible for the structure of a website. After HTML, you’ll want to learn cascading style sheets (CSS). CSS creates a style sheet that structures the style and formatting of the HTML.
At Tech I.S., we can help you certify as a web developer within six months. Sign up today to get started on your new career.
Related Link: About Tech I.S.
- Self-Taught: This route is learning at your own pace from tutorials and online courses. The timeframe for this depends on your motivation and aptitude for learning programming.
Ready to certify for a career in web development? Sign up for one of our successful six-month certification programs for web programming or data science.
Related Link: Course Certifications
Related Link: Frequently Asked Questions